Gundam Statue Destroyed by Earthquake??

Posted on 1:33 PM by Robot Pilipinas


With the recent earthquake that struck Japan, I just read Azrael's post regarding that the famous lifesize scale RX-78 Gundam Statue in Odaiba was destroyed with the legs only standing as shown in the photo above.

As I read the post, I thought I was shocked and freaked out at what happened but after I read the other source news linked in the post, which is totally not true, the Gundam statue was planned for dismantling and not from the earthquake issue. Thank goodness.

2 Response to "Gundam Statue Destroyed by Earthquake??"

.
gravatar
Debris Says....

NO!! Is Fake..Note..

http://www.dannychoo.com/post/en/25040/Gundam+Dismantle.html

.
gravatar
Robot Pilipinas Says....

Yeah I saw that also. It was a dismantling pic taken last 2009.

I can't believe people rumoring the destruction of the Gundam statue caused by an earthquake, its totally a hoax. Bad joke on the rumor part.

Followers

Advertisment from Amazon