Video Game News: Transformers Fall of Cybertron Trailer Debuts

Posted on 3:36 AM by Robot Pilipinas

Transformers Fall of Cybertron logo
Transformers Fall of Cybertron Optimus Prime image

Game Trailers has uploaded a better video quality game trailer of the upcoming Transformers game, Fall of Cybertron where the trailer debuted at the recently concluded Video Game Awards 2011.

In the video, as the war escalates, the Decepticons added their strength in winning the war in a form of Bruticus while the Autobots sent the Dinobots as their reinforcements. Currently there are no details yet of the new missions and new characters added and that can be unlocked in the game, but hopefully it will be more successful than the previous one. For now, check out the video game trailer debut.


Transformers Fall of Cybertron will be released next fall and it will be released on Playstation 3, Xbox 360 and PC.

7 Response to "Video Game News: Transformers Fall of Cybertron Trailer Debuts"

.
gravatar
Maria Magcauaus Says....

akala ko movie pa ito, my son has been telling me about it since last week.

http://marissablogs.us/?p=50

.
gravatar
Mei Says....

I don't really play video games but I think this is a good news to those who love playing video games. by the name itself, this game looks very interesting to play!

.
gravatar
chrisair Says....

this is my son's favorite, I erase the old version of it due to malware but my son keep whining it

.
gravatar
Carmel Says....

Not a fan of video games but I agree with the others, marami na naman maaadik :)

.
gravatar
tadonggeniuskuno Says....

Transformers, more than meets the eye...this always brings me back to my childhood. Can't wait to play this game :)

Followers

Advertisment from Amazon