Gundam News: RD Tallgeese Official Images

Posted on 11:22 PM by Robot Pilipinas

Robot Damashii Tallgeese I official image 00

Before I tell the news, I just want to say to all readers a Happy Halloween to all! Cybergundam via Toy News Channel has posted official images of Tallgeese that will be released under the Robot Damashii line.

Robot Damashii Tallgeese I official image 01Robot Damashii Tallgeese I official image 02
Robot Damashii Tallgeese I official image 03Robot Damashii Tallgeese I official image 04

With the current Gundam Wing mechas releasing one by one, it was a surprise to see the Tallgeese deserves a kick-ass articulated figure reincarnated it the popular RD line. With this upcoming release, I'm wondering if the other two Tallgeese figures will be releasing as well? Time will tell I hope this will be the of the Tallgeese series to be released (II was released as Tamashii Web Exclusive while III was released on retail).

The RD Tallgesse will come with a set of hands, shield, its signature Dober Gun, an additional rifle and Beam Saber. The RD Tallgeese is slated for Feb 2013 release and priced at 3,800 Yen.

Robot Damashii Tallgeese I official image 05

No Response to "Gundam News: RD Tallgeese Official Images"

Followers

Advertisment from Amazon